Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use.
Windows Autopilot enables you to:
- Automatically join devices to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) or Active Directory (via Hybrid Azure AD Join).
- Auto-enrolls devices into MDM services, such as Microsoft Intune (Requires an Azure AD Premium subscription for configuration).
- Restricts Administrator account creation.
- Creates and auto-assign devices to configuration groups based on a device’s profile.
- Customizes OOBE content specific to the organization.
Step by Step description on how to use Autopilot coming soon..
Importing a device hash directly into Intune offline
Run the following Script to export the relevant data in to CSV file. Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo.ps1 -Outputfile C:\hardwareid.csv
Importing a device hash directly into Intune online
Adding an “-online” will prompt for credentials for the Intune Graph API then create the CSV file (and if you don’t specify a path for that CSV file via -outputFile it will create one in the %TEMP% folder), and finally passes that to the Import-AutopilotCSV function in the WindowsAutopilotIntune module. Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo.ps1 -online
Leave a Reply